(Sorry for the low-quality pictures. I took them at night with a not-so-good camera.)
- 500g minced pork
- 3 egg yolks
- Spring onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 chilis
- Dried basil, or you can try other herbs: parsley, thyme, rosemary, cilantro. etc.
- Salt, pepper
- 1 tablespoon of pork fat (lard) for frying, or you can use olive oil or butter.
1. Chop and mix all these ingredients.
2. Heat the fat in a pan.
3. Form patties (with 500g of meat, you can get 10-12 palm-size patties.
4. Fry them for a few minutes on each side, until brown.